The History of Cameras

/* I've always been fascinated with cameras. Not the art of photography, mind you but the cameras themselves. The high precision, the complex mechanics and the fact that until recently you could take one apart and understand what each part does and why. Cameras have always been at the forefront of contemporary technology pushing the envelope of mechanical engineering and electronics.

The iPhone is the perfect platform to tell the story of the camera's evolution and, most importantly, try and preserve a small chunk of the user-experience and look-and-feel of these technical marvels.

The result is the History-of-Cameras, an educational iPhone app that covers the major milestones of cameras' evolution and provides a simulator for each one.

I've tried to tell the story as accurately as possible.
For comments, corrections, suggestions and support email me: yuvalperlov at gmail.com




*/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I downloaded The History of Cameras to my iPhone 5S and it doesn't seem to be working for me. Whenever I tap the "Touch Me" button for any of the cameras I get a black screen with the flash icon in the upper left and a camera icon in the top right. That's it- no image, not options. Tap on the screen where I may, nothing happens. I checked the settings and the app does have access to my camera. Do you have any idea what's up?

Thanks,

Dan